From "Sakala, Adinarayana" <ASAK...@iona.com>
Subject Defining Samples for M1 Release...
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 04:54:59 GMT
When discussing M1 layout we came up with three set of samples that we thought will be good.
i.e,
  samples\
    \(ejb|rmi)
    \orb
    \ws

Do we want any other category of samples?

For "ws" part, i see balaji created three JIRA items for three demos YOKO-58, YOKO-59, YOKO-60
Is the intention that these will be three separate demos under \ws directory?
something like,
  samples\ws\
            \yokoclient_corbaserver
            \yokoclient_yokoserver
            \corbaclient_yokoserver
i definetely dont like the directory names, i just spelled out what you mentioned in the jira.
Hopefully
there are better names :)

Do somebody want to outline what would be a good sample(s) for "orb" and "ejb/rmi" categories?
If anybody want to contribute to these samples thats even better :)

thanks,
Adi