From "Sakala, Adinarayana" <ASAK...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Yoko version... (WAS: RE: Steps for hitting a Milestone release (WAS: RE: Milestone release))
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 13:29:29 GMT
Thanks David.
> I'm not sure I'm entirely accurate here, however I'm sure that x.y.z-
> incubating is before x.y.z
>
>   This is discussed in "Better builds with maven" page 59.

What is the best way to confirm this?
David/somebody want to confirm it with Maven dev team?

I really hope this is true because, we are definetley not at 0.1 release, In my opinion Yoko
is very close to 1.0 because we have a real working and stable CORBA Server.

Waiting to confirm from Maven team, Lets see if we all can agree to version as,
  "1.0-M1"

thanks,
adi