From "Sakala, Adinarayana" <ASAK...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Steps for hitting a Milestone release (WAS: RE: Milestone release)
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 13:21:19 GMT
I looked through the incubation process documents etc on apache site and i couldnt find any
thing related to having word "incubating" in the distribution file name.

If it is not a requirement to have "incubating" word as part of file name i would rather NOT
have it.
As Alan pointed out i like the idea of making it clear through disclaimers in the distribution.

thanks,
Adi