From "Mosur Ravi, Balaji" <br...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Defining Samples for M1 Release...
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 13:04:51 GMT
Hi adi,

I was thinking of putting the demos inside the ws part...

How about these names for the demos:

Samples\ws\client (means just web service enabling a client)
Samples\ws\server (webservice enabling a server)
Samples\ws\clientserver (both client & server)...

I am open to any other suggestions...

- Balaji

-----Original Message-----
From: Sakala, Adinarayana
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2006 12:55 AM
To: yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Defining Samples for M1 Release...

When discussing M1 layout we came up with three set of samples that we
thought will be good.
i.e,
  samples\
    \(ejb|rmi)
    \orb
    \ws

Do we want any other category of samples?

For "ws" part, i see balaji created three JIRA items for three demos
YOKO-58, YOKO-59, YOKO-60
Is the intention that these will be three separate demos under \ws
directory?
something like,
  samples\ws\
            \yokoclient_corbaserver
            \yokoclient_yokoserver
            \corbaclient_yokoserver
i definetely dont like the directory names, i just spelled out what you
mentioned in the jira. Hopefully
there are better names :)

Do somebody want to outline what would be a good sample(s) for "orb" and
"ejb/rmi" categories?
If anybody want to contribute to these samples thats even better :)

thanks,
Adi