From Daniel Kulp <daniel.k...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Steps for hitting a Milestone release (WAS: RE: Milestone release)
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 19:55:06 GMT

One more thing is the "version" number used in the pom.xml files.    For
tuscany, we had to make sure all the generated jars had "incubating" in the
name.   Also, since this isn't a 1.0 release, I would suggest changing all
the version tags to:

0.1-incubating-M1

That makes it clear that it's an incubating project, it's NOT a "1.0" release,
and that's its the milestone 1 release.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp