From "Darren Middleman" <dmiddle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CORBA specs module
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 12:02:19 GMT
Hi Anders,

I'm curious as to why we need to have the org.omg.* classes in a module by
themselves.  Right now, it seems like having all of the CORBA code located
in the Yoko 'core' module should be fine for most purposes.  Is there a
reason why we need to break this down further into multiple CORBA modules or
have I misunderstood what you are trying to achieve?

Regards,
Darren