From Anders Hessellund Jensen <...@trifork.com>
Subject Re: CSIv2 code
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 07:53:08 GMT
Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
> I'm trying to grok where there was a discussion for all that code that
> you just checked in.  Was this something that you were working on your
> own and just decided to check it in?

Hi Alan,

It is just the org.omg.* classes related to security (taken from our
Trifork ORB, much easier than messing around with IDL).

I have also checked in some portable interceptors, which implement
GSSUP. They are also from the Trifork ORB, but since they are fully
portable i thought I would check it in also for everyone to see. They
are not currently used.

The code added does not affect anything, so I did not see any problem
just checking it in.