From Anders Hessellund Jensen <...@trifork.com>
Subject Re: IDLto JAVA compiler
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 11:40:45 GMT
It may be true that we can get by using the SUN compiler for now, if we
do not want to aim for CORBA 3.0 compliance. It would not be a wasted
effort, since the Harmony project needs an apache-licensed IDL compiler.

I do not know if anyone is actually using non-SUN JDKs at the moment. If
there are no such users, we may postpone the implementation of an IDL
compiler.

Best regards,
Anders