From Anders Hessellund Jensen <...@trifork.com>
Subject CSIv2
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 09:40:31 GMT
I am starting a new thread on CSIv2, since the discussion doesn't really
belong in the milestone release thread.

I would like to hear some more opinions on how we implement CSIv2 in
Yoko. The most important thing, of course, is to get Yoko ready for
geronimo. As I understand it from Rick, the requirements for this is
relatively small, since the OpenEJB project already has a CSIv2
implementation. This CSIv2 implementation has been written in a way that
allows it to be integrated into any ORB using a relatively small amount
of code.

In the short term, this will work just fine. However, in the long term,
I think we want CSIv2 in the stand-alone Yoko distribution as well.

How complete is the CSIv2 implementation the OpenEJB project has? Would
it be pssible to use this CSIv2 implementation in stand-alone Yoko?

In any case, please let me know if there is anything I can do to help
getting Yoko ready for Geronimo.

Best regards,
Anders