From Anders Hessellund Jensen <...@trifork.com>
Subject Re: Milestone release
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 08:13:29 GMT
Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
> I think that it might be a good idea to start planning for a milestone
> release.  Let's start small?  Shoot for an ApacheCon EU announcement?
> Thoughts?
>
> I think we should have a logging solution in place.  ;)  What else?

I agree we should have a milestone release at ApacheCon, which is 26th
of june btw.

I intend to work on getting transport security in place. I believe we
will be able to use SSL transports before ApacheCon. The OCI framework
is very flexible when creating support for new transports. Hopefully I
will have basic SSL functionality in place within the end of next week.

Best regards,
Anders