From "Kosuru, Prasadarao" <Prasadarao.Kos...@iona.com>
Subject RE: build instructions
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 16:50:02 GMT
You can find me the readme and script on the wiki and also inside the trunk.

Cheers,
Prasad
-----Original Message-----
From: Sakala, Adinarayana
Sent: 05 April 2006 16:48
To: yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: build instructions

>I cannot stress how important it is that our stuff builds cleanly after
>clearing out ones ~/.m2 directory.
I totally agree. I think the problem is due to the fact that some of the sun jars that celtix
make use of are not available on ibibilio. Currently i know maven folks and celtix folks are
working to get these jars available up on ibibilio so that life is smooth and easy.

Till then i suggest we take the simplest approach of downloading these jars (one-time) and
running the script.

Prasad as you suggested on the email yesterday, can you put up build instructions on yoko
wiki along with the script.
Infact what might be a good idea is to have the script and README inside the trunk.
Again, i am proposing this as a short term solution.

cheers,
Adi

I got a little farther by removing that alltogether.  I also couldn't see the need for it.

I now run into a problem with the celtix-codegen-plugin:

org.apache.maven.BuildFailureException: A required plugin was not found:
Plugin could not be found - check that the goal name is correct: Unable to download the artifact
from any repository

  org.objectweb.celtix:celtix-codegen-plugin:maven-plugin:0.5-SNAPSHOT

Upgrading to 1.0-beta-1 causes all sorts of problems because of missing dependencies.  Using
the script at http://svn.forge.objectweb.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/celtix/trunk/bin/installSunJars?view=log&rev=990
to install the sun jars from a JAXWS-EA3 download is not an acceptable option.

I cannot stress how important it is that our stuff builds cleanly after clearing out ones
~/.m2 directory.

Regards,
Alan