From "Kosuru, Prasadarao" <Prasadarao.Kos...@iona.com>
Subject RE: build instructions
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 10:29:22 GMT
Hi Lars,

Can you do an 'svn update' and give it a try. It should work fine.

At this stage, you don't need any special instructions to follow. After doing an update simply
run the command 'mvn install' from the trunk directory.

Best regards,
Prasad

-----Original Message-----
From: Lars K├╝hne [mailto:lakuehne@t-online.de]
Sent: 03 April 2006 22:43
To: yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: build instructions

Hi,

I'm not too familiar with maven, and not at all familiar with maven2.
Now I'm trying to compile yoko, but no luck yet.

What I did was "mvn install", that resulted in

== snip ==
Unable to download the artifact from any repository:
org.codehaus.mojo:idlj-maven-plugin:pom:1.0-SNAPSHOT
from the specified remote repositories: central
(http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
== snip ==

I then checked out the idlj maven plugin from codehaus and tried "mvn install" there:

== snip ==
Unable to download the artifact from any repository:
org.codehaus.mojo:mojo-sandbox:pom:2-SNAPSHOT
from the specified remote repositories: central
(http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
== snip ==

I  guess I have to add some alternative repositories but
a) which ones?
b) how do I do that?

Is there a build-HOWTO for yoko somewhere?

Thanks,
Lars