From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: build instructions
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 09:51:16 GMT
Daniel Kulp wrote:
> Geronimo's SAAJ is only version 1.1 and we need 1.3.   I already checked
> that.    Updating the Geronimo implementation from 1.1 to 1.3 is a
> non-trivial task, but if someone would like to do that, great.    I was
> planning on looking at changing activation today.

Give a yell if you encounter any problems with the Geronimo activation
code.  This was originally just implemented to the level required for
Geronimo to pass TCK, and is probably still incomplete in some areas.
I've spent some time making fixes to that code, so I'm fairly familiar
with how it works.  It shouldn't be too big of a problem to fix it up if
we're tripping over problems.

Rick