From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: coding standard and logging
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 16:16:08 GMT
Nolan, Edell wrote, On 4/5/2006 8:53 AM:

> [...]
log4j.  In either case I do not see the need for a specialized logger interface that's injected;
I'm interested in hearing opinion on this.

>==> Is there a reason why we can't start with jdk1.5 ? Looking towards the future Geronimo
will be moving to jdk1.5 right ?

Because the overwhelming majority of production Java deployments are in
JDK14.  Geronimo will always support JDK14.

Regards,
Alan