From Lars Kühne <lakue...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: build instructions
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 21:56:31 GMT
No, I got the same error after I svn-updated. Then I upgraded to maven
2.0.3 and removed ~/.m2, now I'm getting

    Unable to download the artifact from any repository

      org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jar-plugin:pom:2.1-SNAPSHOT

    from the specified remote repositories:
      central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

Maven is right,
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-jar-plugin/
doesn't contain a 2.1-SNAPSHOT version. But why is maven using a
snapshot dependency from a stable version of maven?

Which version of maven are you using? Does it still work for you after
cleaning ~/.m2?

Thanks,
Lars

Kosuru, Prasadarao wrote:

>Hi Lars,
>
>Can you do an 'svn update' and give it a try. It should work fine.
>
>At this stage, you don't need any special instructions to follow. After doing an update
simply run the command 'mvn install' from the trunk directory.