From Daniel Kulp <daniel.k...@iona.com>
Subject Re: build instructions
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 15:07:12 GMT

It's a bit different.   All that Objectweb would be providing are full
"celtix installable kits"  which would meet the licensing requirements.
The fact that yoko (or other projects) use a script or ant or whatever to
automatically download the kit, install it (tmp folder), extract what is
needed, etc.. out of it is beyond objectweb's (or the Celtix teams
control).   From ObjectWeb's perspective, all the requirements are met.
"saaj-api.jar" and such are not being made available outside of the full
kits.

Enjoy!
Dan

--