From Daniel Kulp <daniel.k...@iona.com>
Subject Re: build instructions
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 09:42:28 GMT

Lars,

There MAY be a way to use antrun to do it.   I may investigate that today.
The trick will be to make it not do it all the time.   Basically, if the
stuff already is installed, skip it.

I could definitely could do it as part of a profile.   Basically, you
could do:

mvn install -PdownloadJars

once to get everything.   After that point, you wouldn't need that profile
switch added.   That may make more sense then the script thing.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer