From Daniel Kulp <daniel.k...@iona.com>
Subject Re: build instructions
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 09:36:18 GMT

Geronimo's SAAJ is only version 1.1 and we need 1.3.   I already checked
that.    Updating the Geronimo implementation from 1.1 to 1.3 is a
non-trivial task, but if someone would like to do that, great.    I was
planning on looking at changing activation today.

181 and 250 MAY be CDDL.    I need to check that.   Just haven't had the
time yet.    The "newer" stuff from Sun is all going CDDL which means it
can go on ibiblio.   There isn't much point adding them to the specs
project if we don't need to.

Anyway, we are looking at options, but for the temporary short term, the
script thing is the best we can come up with.   Hopefully in the medium
term, it would go away, but you guys shouldn't be completely stopped
until we have time to investigate how to work around all the issues.
The script is mostly to get you all moving.

Enjoy!
Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp