From "Conrad O'Dea" <co...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Getting Yoko to compile
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2006 11:21:19 GMT

Hi Anders,

it's possible to override the org.omg.* classes used by the JDK using
the endorsed standards override mechanism [1].  This lets you specify
a different set of classes to be used by the JDK.  Now, I've no idea
how well this is supported by Maven 2.   A mail to the maven-users
mail list may be needed.

rgds
Conrad

[1] http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/guide/standards/