From "Nolan, Edell" <Edell.No...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Proposal for Organizing a Yoko F2F...
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 10:33:07 GMT
Got it!

http://www.eu.apachecon.com/

Thanks, Edell.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nolan, Edell
Sent: 15 March 2006 10:26
To: yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Proposal for Organizing a Yoko F2F...

When is this on ?

Regards, Edell.

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan D. Cabrera [mailto:list@toolazydogs.com]
Sent: 15 March 2006 10:06
To: yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org

Sakala, Adinarayana wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Now that we got started with initial contributions and setup of build
system etc I think it will be very helpful and useful to have a F2F to
level set among everybody working on this project. It will also be a
good time to come up with first cut of design, architecture etc for this
Project.

> The tough thing ofcourse is organizing such an event.
> I would like to say that IONA would be glad to organize and host this
event at its Waltham, MA offices.
> Here is a proposed date April 12th & 13th, 2006.
>
> Just to be clear, i want to say that no decisions will be made at F2F
without having them raised on the mailing list.
> I would also like to setup an IRC channel during the F2F so that
remote participants can participate as well.

> - Adi Sakala

Why not have this at ApacheCon Europe?

Regards,
Alan