From "Kosuru, Prasadarao" <Prasadarao.Kos...@iona.com>
Subject FW: getting started...
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 13:29:12 GMT
Hi Kresten,

Forwarding the project structure that I proposed keeping in mind that
how maven2 generates the directory structure for each sub project. This
is just to give an idea on how the project structure will look like.
Feel free to give your feedback.

I think  it's a good idea to have different modules for other corba
services in addition to the orb.

Darren has already signed up for the task of re-organizing the package
structure for the orb.

Best regards,
Prasad

-----Original Message-----
From: Kosuru, Prasadarao
Sent: 02 March 2006 18:04
To: yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: getting started...

Hi,

How about the organizing the project like below?

Please treat each subdirectory as a sub-project. I briefly listed out
what each sub project contains.

Under https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/yoko

trunk/
	yoko/		(heart of yoko, this includes orb,
corba-binding, rmi-binding etc..)
	         src/
		main/
		        org/apache/yoko/orb/...
		        org/omg/...
		test/
		        org/apache/yoko/orb/...
	tools/		(this includes all tools including code
generation tools such as idl2wsdl and wsdl2idl etc.)
	        src/
		main/
		        org/apache/yoko/tools/...
		test/
		        org/apache/yoko/tools/...

	system_tests/	(all tests including system tests should go
here.)
	distribution/	(packaging stuff, website source etc. )
	pom.xml	(this will build everything under trunk)

Best regards,
Prasad