From "Kosuru, Prasadarao" <Prasadarao.Kos...@iona.com>
Subject RE: getting started...
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 17:31:25 GMT

I will be very much interested in setting up the project with maven2.
Let's get started.

Best regards,
Prasad

-----Original Message-----
From: Kresten Krab Thorup [mailto:krab@trifork.com]
Sent: 02 March 2006 14:40
To: yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: getting started...

So I started munging the code into somthing apache-like.

I'm working on creating a module out of the OB source that uses the
package org.apache.yoko.orb in place of com.ooc, and builds with maven2.

At this point I have the project reorganized with package names and
everything, and I am trying to figure out how to create a pom.xml that
allows the source to be organized thus:

	orb/src
	   main
	      java
	      generated-java
	   test
	      java
	      generated-java

For the tests, we should try to see if someone can write a simple JUnit
wrapper for the corba tests that are part of the IONA contribution.

Kresten Krab Thorup
krab@trifork.com