From "Sakala, Adinarayana" <ASAK...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Proposal for Organizing a Yoko F2F...
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 04:19:18 GMT
> Why not have this at ApacheCon Europe?
I thought about it, but since ApacheCon was so far ;) out i wondered if we can have something
earlier to get things rolling faster and level set among committers.

I dont have problem having a F2F meeting at ApacheCon in Dublin. Do we have to do something
to make this happen?

That said, our offer is still open if there is any interest for having a F2F earlier among
the community.

-Adi