From "Sakala, Adinarayana" <ASAK...@iona.com>
Subject Proposal for Organizing a Yoko F2F...
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2006 02:07:23 GMT
Hi All,

Now that we got started with initial contributions and setup of build system etc I think it
will be very helpful and useful to have a F2F to level set among everybody working on this
project. It will also be a good time to come up with first cut of design, architecture etc
for this Project.

The tough thing ofcourse is organizing such an event.
I would like to say that IONA would be glad to organize and host this event at its Waltham,
MA offices.
Here is a proposed date April 12th & 13th, 2006.

Just to be clear, i want to say that no decisions will be made at F2F without having them
raised on the mailing list.
I would also like to setup an IRC channel during the F2F so that remote participants can participate
as well.

- Adi Sakala