From "Sakala, Adinarayana" <ASAK...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Initial tasks
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 15:51:26 GMT
> > Also, i dont see a need for generated-java directories.
> > Thats just a redudant thing from IONA's internal build system.
> > we can just have main/org/apache/yoko/orb etc.
> >

> I like keeping the generated source separate so that when we one day
> get an IDL compiler, then we can generate all this properly.  It
> would be nice to eventually go there.

Sure, we can create a generated directory as part of the build in future
when we start generating code.
And if we are truly dealing with generated code then i would strongly
say it should be part of build not the source.
Till then i think it makes clean to have one source directory where all
the source is so that it is easy for everybody to understand.

thanks,
Adi