From "Sakala, Adinarayana" <ASAK...@iona.com>
Subject RE: getting started...
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 19:30:15 GMT
>>	distribution/	(packaging stuff, website source etc. )
>I don't think that we need a distribution dir, if we do this correctly.

Where would we put any packaging related stuff, i mean demos, scripts, installer (if we want
to have one)
May be there is some time before we get to the point where we can talk about demos/install
etc i guess.
I am fine with not worrying about trunk/distribution package at this point.

That said, i was originally thinking of having the website material under trunk/distribution
as part of YOKO-1 task.
If we are not going have distribution module, then i propose to create trunk/site module as
it is a requirement for my task.

thanks,
Adi Sakala