From Lars Kühne <lakue...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: ASF Accounts
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2006 21:39:55 GMT
grep http .svn/entries

   url="https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/yoko/trunk/ob/src/com/ooc/OB"

svn commit --username lkuehne --message "added TODO about DCL" TypeCodeCache.java

Sending        TypeCodeCache.java

Authentication realm: <https://svn.apache.org:443> ASF Committers

Password for 'lkuehne': [the password I chose in svnpasswd]

svn: Commit failed (details follow):

svn: CHECKOUT of /repos/asf/!svn/ver/380171/incubator/yoko/trunk/ob/src/com/ooc/OB/TypeCodeCache.java:
403 Forbidden (https://svn.apache.org)