From "Sakala, Adinarayana" <ASAK...@iona.com>
Subject RE: ASF Accounts
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 14:09:41 GMT
Edell, did you setup your svn password as suggested here?
http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html

I think you should use your svn password instead of root password. Not
sure if they can be same password.

That said, even after setting things up as per the above instructions i
still get the 443 error commiting.

cheers,
Adi Sakala