From "Sakala, Adinarayana" <ASAK...@iona.com>
Subject RE: ASF Accounts
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 06:14:17 GMT
Hi Alan,

What password should we use to connect to cvs.apache.org or people.apache.org via SSH?
I dont recollect receiving any password from apache. Is there any default one that should
be used?

Regarding the SVN access when i tried to do a test commit i got a 403 Forbidden error.
Do anybody else see this?

thanks,
Adi