incubator-xap-dev mailing list archives

From "Bob Buffone" <rbuff...@nexaweb.com>
Subject Changes to starting process.
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 18:37:05 GMT
Everyone,

I have finished and tested the changes I proposed to the application
starting process awhile ago. I will be checking these in to SVN today.
These changes will require you to modify your application startup
process in the HTML.

The most notable changes are that there is now an Application object
that you interact with as the Basis for XAP applications.

Creating Embedded Application - Application is defined in the HTML

    function launch() {

            Xap.createEmbeddedApplications();

    }

context="lib/"/>

createEmbeddedApplications() replaces the createAllPredefinedSessions()
function.

Also createSession() is not replaced with createApplication()

The attributes defined in the div now match the property names in the
XapConfig.js file and that can be passed in the the createApplication
object.

Please take a look at the code afterwards to see any issues. I have all
added several samples that define how to create XAP applications in
different ways.

Bob (Buffone)