From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: please I need Help
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 13:17:14 GMT
On 26 August 2011 09:36, nacer abdellaoui <abd63dz@yahoo.fr> wrote:
> I would like to know if it is possible in moodle, and in a course page , to access the
widgets  gallery of wookie,through a link,  to select a widget.
> I want  my widget appears in a course page.

Sorry for the delay in responding, it seems all our devs have been
busy for a while.

It is not currently possible to view the widgets gallery in Moodle.
I'm not a moodle user myself but as I understand it the use case that
is currently supported is that an admin decides what widgets are
available and makes them available as Moodle blocks. These are then
managed using the standard Moodle tools.

It would be possible to provide full access to the widget gallery, but
it would require some work. I'm sure people here would help guide you
if you wish to make such a contribution.

Ross

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
Programme Leader (Open Development)