From Paul Sharples <p.sharp...@bolton.ac.uk>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Wookie 0.9.0-incubating (General Incubation List)
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2011 09:38:20 GMT
The vote has now closed. We had already received 2 IPMC +1 votes (plus
an additional 3 PPMC +1 votes) during the release voting on wookie-dev.
We now have 2 additional IPMC votes (4 in total) plus an additional
committer vote (4 in total).

Results:

IPMC Members/Mentors:

+1 [4]
  0 [0]
-1 [0]

PPMC Members:

+1 [4]
  0 [0]
-1 [0]

The vote is ****successful****

Voting Record:

Scott Wilson: +1 (w)
Kris Popat: +1 (w)
Raido Kuli: +1 (w)
Matthew Franklin: +1 (g)

**Ross Gardler: +1 (w)
**Ate Douma: +1 (w)
**Luciano Resende: +1 (g)
**Hadrian Zbarcea: +1 (g)

(**Denotes a Wookie Mentor/IPMC member)
(g) Denotes a vote from the general incubator list
(w) Denotes a vote from the wookie-dev incubator list

Note: The original vote was kept open longer than the original 72 hours
to allow everyone to participate.

This is the first incubator release for Apache Wookie, with the
artifacts being versioned as 0.9.0-incubating.

We have already received 2 IPMC +1 votes (plus an additional 3 PPMC +1
votes) during the release voting on wookie-dev.

Vote thread:
http://incubator.markmail.org/search/?q=wookie-dev#query:wookie-dev%20date%3A201107%20+page:1+mid:64f4jbbr2ifunry2+state:results

Result:
http://incubator.markmail.org/search/?q=wookie-dev#query:wookie-dev%20date%3A201107%20+page:1+mid:2k34v5hddl4ihv4x+state:results