From Steve Lee <st...@fullmeasure.co.uk>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Wookie gadget "store" moved to Rave?
Date Wed, 11 May 2011 08:28:54 GMT
On 10 May 2011 19:44, Scott Wilson <scott.bradley.wilson@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10 May 2011, at 16:17, Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>> I'd like to propose that some of the code here in Wookie be moved over to Apache
Rave (Incubating). I feel that it is more likely to be maintained and enhanced there. The
code in question is present in Wookie in order to make Wookie usable, but it is not (IMHO)
part of the core objective of Wookie.

> Making sure all Wookie's functionality is exposed by REST API  should be a priority
- some things (API key management, registering OpenSocial gadgets) currently aren't and we
should fix that.

+1
Full admin without need to RSH would be a powerful maotivator for adoption.

--
Steve Lee

Full Measure - open source accessibility - http://fullmeasure.co.uk