From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Wookie gadget "store" moved to Rave?
Date Tue, 17 May 2011 00:40:15 GMT
My initial proposal (below) has been well received and has prompted some
very encouraging discussion about a potential widgetstore sub-project.

I have modified the proposal to include the clarifications and
discussion in this thread and elsewhere and posted it to the Rave
project [1] for discussion.

Assuming it is well received over there too I'll bring it to a vote here
since it is a pretty major change for Wookie.

Ross

[1] http://markmail.org/message/avvgt2gyaq5kpxq2