From Paul Sharples <p.sharp...@bolton.ac.uk>
Subject Licenses for the WAR and standalone builds
Date Wed, 11 May 2011 14:39:51 GMT
Hi all,

I've spent some considerable time going through the library dependencies
of wookie.  After looking at WOOKIE-198, I realised there were a bunch
of other libs that were being added to the builds that we had not
initially accounted for.  In a normal setup on our machines, these jars
are hidden away under cache folder under 'user/home'. However, some of
those jars are needed as part of an actual build.

I've tried to find the corresponding licenses for them all (not all of
the ones in the cache, just the ones in the actual build).  As the
standalone and war builds contain these additional jars (but not the
source build as is), I have created a separate
"etc/release/RUNTIME_LICENSE" file in a similar format to the top level
LICENSE file.  The idea is that the ant build-release task will copy
this file over for the standalone and war builds.  (Note: Please look in
the 0.9.0 branch for these updates, not the trunk)

Can I ask someone who is license savvy to look over this file, as there
are a few new licenses in there which I am not sure are compatible to use?

thanks

Paul