From Hugh Barnard <hugh.barn...@googlemail.com>
Subject Compatible Phones?
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 10:15:19 GMT
Hi folks

It would probably be useful to mention/cite one or two phones that can 'do'
W3C widgets, both high end and more modest.

My impression is that certain Vodafone HTC models do (though I think the
conformance to the standard is not complete, possibly because the standard
itself is emerging?), but I don't feel on solid ground, so there are
probably others in the same boat?

Again, it's useful to have complete toolchains, for example, for gammu
(which processes SMS messages) I just took a phone model that was 'known' to
work, saves a lot of time.

Best regards Hgh

--
http://www.hughbarnard.org