From Hugh Barnard <hugh.barn...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Wookie Elgg Plugin - New Version?
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2009 13:32:36 GMT
Hi Bernhard,

> This is great - I can see a lot of potential in having Wookie working well
> in Elgg, and I've been acutely aware of just how out of date the work I
> started had become, and so I'm very grateful that you've taken this on.
>
> In terms of hosting, Elgg requires that plugins are licensed using GPL,
> which means they can't be hosted at ASF. However, if you were to submit the
> plugin to the Elgg extensions project (see
> http://trac.elgg.org/extensions/) then we can link to it there from the
> Wookie site so that people can find it. (I'm sure Hugh will want to test it,
> and I'd love to give it a try too).

-> Yes, great minds etc. etc. Since it's an Elgg plugin, it would be happy
with its brothers and and sisters! This would raise the widget agenda there
too... This is the top of the community bit:
http://community.elgg.org/ plugins can be contributed after registering and
logging in...sorry i may be telling you things that you know..

--
http://www.hughbarnard.org
http://www.big-wave-heuristics.com/

http://www.hackney-environment-network.org.uk/