From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Re: Wookie demo at JISC-CETIS '09
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2009 22:30:53 GMT
> Once again we had more people asking for a live server to play with (the one
> we're currently hosting at while its
> stable enough this is now running a very out of date version of Wookie which
> doesn't implement the current version of the REST API spec).

Good to hear about the positive feedback you are getting. I look
forward to hearing from some of them on this list. If any of you are
lurking here already, welcome - let us know if we can help.

With respect to the live server. Do the mentors know if incubating
projects get a zone? (for those who don't know what thi smeans, it's a
virtual machine on an ASF server for non-critical applications, each
top level project gets one, not sure if podlings get one or not).

Ross Gardler

OSS Watch - supporting open source in education and research

View raw message