From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apachecon meetup
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 22:37:20 GMT
2009/11/3 Ate Douma <ate@douma.nu>:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>>
>> It's the wookie meetup at apachecon in a few days. What are the keys
>> issues to explore with:
>>
>> - interested parties
>> - shindig committers
>> - socialsite project
>
> Hi Ross,
>
> I'm currently investigating writing a Wookie portlet plugin for embedding
> Wookie widgets inside a Portal (e.g. Jetspeed).
> I'm going to try to get something working before the wookie meetup and if
> possible demonstrated during the "Content Driven Portals with Jetspeed and
> Jackrabbit" presentation on Thursday morning by David Sean Taylor,
> http://www.us.apachecon.com/c/acus2009/sessions/282

Sounds fantastic. I don't really know the internals of Wookie, but if
I can help I will (Ate and I have already talked about this here).

> At any rate, I'll be interested to discuss and share my experiences with
> this on the meetup.

Even if that feedback is "we have to get this documented so people can
do stuff with it" ;-)

Ross

--
Ross Gardler

OSS Watch - supporting open source in education and research
http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk