From Bernhard Hoisl <bernhard.ho...@wu.ac.at>
Subject Re: Wookie Elgg Plugin - New Version?
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 11:27:38 GMT
Hi Hugh,
> Hi Bernhard,
>
>> This is great - I can see a lot of potential in having Wookie working well
>> in Elgg, and I've been acutely aware of just how out of date the work I
>> started had become, and so I'm very grateful that you've taken this on.
>>
>> In terms of hosting, Elgg requires that plugins are licensed using GPL,
>> which means they can't be hosted at ASF. However, if you were to submit the
>> plugin to the Elgg extensions project (see
>> http://trac.elgg.org/extensions/) then we can link to it there from the
>> Wookie site so that people can find it. (I'm sure Hugh will want to test it,
>> and I'd love to give it a try too).
>>

> -> Yes, great minds etc. etc. Since it's an Elgg plugin, it would be happy
> with its brothers and and sisters! This would raise the widget agenda there
> too... This is the top of the community bit:
> http://community.elgg.org/ plugins can be contributed after registering and
> logging in...sorry i may be telling you things that you know..

I have packaged and uploaded the Elgg plugin to
http://community.elgg.org. Just browse to the plugins and search for
'wookie' or this direct link should work as well:
http://community.elgg.org/pg/plugins/hoisl/read/322307/wookie-widgets

As I am pretty new to this stuff can someone maybe test the plugin if it
is working as it should?

Thanks!