From Bernhard Hoisl <bernhard.ho...@wu.ac.at>
Subject Re: Wookie Elgg Plugin - New Version?
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2009 12:15:09 GMT
Hi guys,
I have made a first preliminary plugin update for Elgg.

Features:
- Updated out-dated plugin to work with the newest Elgg (and Wookie) version
- Created drop-down menu to choose widgets (like the gallery displayed
in Moodle -> this would also be easy to display in Elgg, as well)
- Height/width of a widget can be specified (and overrides the manifest
file definitions)

My question: where is the best place to upload my files? Are SVN commits
allowed to everyone?

-Bernhard