From Rajkumar Balasubramanian <>
Subject How can I get involved in this project
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2009 16:12:45 GMT

 I am a consistent user of lot of Apache based projects / modules for over a
decade. I have quite a few years of experience developing java based
applications, web and otherwise. When I was browsing through the incubator
projects, this caught my eye. I am interested in contributing to this
project as a designer / developer. Can you please let me know how can I get

-Thanks and regards