incubator-wink-user mailing list archives

From Miguel Tinte <miguel.ti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTP ERROR 500
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2011 14:41:51 GMT
Hi Serafín,
this is the request code:

*INTERFACES:*
@Remotable
public interface ComponentService {
    // This method is called if XML is request
    @GET
    @Path("/hello")
    @Consumes(MediaType.APPLICATION_XML)
    public String sayXMLHello();
@Remotable
public interface JaxrsComponentService {
    // This method is called if XML is request
    @GET
    @Path("/hello")
    @Consumes(MediaType.APPLICATION_XML)
    public String sayXMLHello();

*IMPLEMENTATION:*
@Service(JaxrsComponentService.class)
public class ComponentCaller implements JaxrsComponentService,
IComponentService {
    @Reference
    private IComponentService componentService;
    public String sayXMLHello() {
        return "<?xml version=\"1.0\"?>" + "<hello> Hello World!" +
"</hello>";
    }

Regards