incubator-wink-user mailing list archives

From Ron <web...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Entity Manipulation Prior to REST Implementation Call
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2011 20:40:58 GMT
Bryant,

Thank you for pointing me to that direction. That lead me to do some
investigation about Jackson and apparently, combining the answers I got from
there and here, I'm about half-way through the solution.

However, in order to fully use this method, I'd need to have the parsed URL,
as that would hold the id of the entity I'd want to load from the database.

I realize readFrom gives me the HTTP headers as a parameter and I could
parse the URL on my own from there, but that seems to be a bit of an
over-work the next step in the REST invocation is just that parsing (so that
the engine knows which method to call and which parameters to inject).

Is there a way to utilize the URL parsing in that stage in any way?

Thanks again for the help,
Ron