incubator-wink-dev mailing list archives

From Bryant Luk <bryant....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for August 2010 (wink-dev@incubator.apache.org)
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2010 14:12:16 GMT
I made a preliminary draft on the web site.  If anyone has anything
else they'd like to add, feel free.

I'm interested in graduation.  I think one of the ways we can try to
grow the community is to do some Java EE 6 work and integrate with
projects like Tomcat or Geronimo.  If anyone has any other ideas,
please share.

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 2:44 PM, Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com> wrote:
> Any volunteers?
>
> Also, we're overdue for a discussion about the community... How do folks feel about graduation?
Please remember to think about (and work on) growing the community.