incubator-wink-dev mailing list archives

From അജിയോസ്‌ യോഹന്നാന്‍(Ajiyos) <aji...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Question on JAXB ID resolver
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2009 20:03:21 GMT
I didnt get any response in user group. Trying my luck here.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: അജിയോസ്‌ യോഹന്നാന്‍(Ajiyos) <ajiyos@gmail.com>
Date: 2009/11/2
Subject: Question on JAXB ID resolver
To: wink-user@incubator.apache.org

Hi,

Can any one tell me how to hookup my custom IDResolver to wink framework.

The IDResolver need to be configured as a property to my jaxb unmarshaller.
However I coudnt find out how to get handle to unmarshaller.

Thanks,
Ajiyos

--
"Attitude not the Aptitude determines the Altitude"

--
"Attitude not the Aptitude determines the Altitude"