incubator-wink-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Wink 1.0 (RC-4)
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2009 15:40:46 GMT
I'm confused. I like the license/notice files in trunk and branches/
1.0 (e.g. https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/wink/branches/1.0-incubating/NOTICE
)

I don't like the license/notice files in the tag (https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/wink/tags/wink-1.0-incubating/NOTICE

) or the source distribution file that you just put up for a vote.

Unless I'm totally confused, here's my -1.

A few additional notes:

the attributions to AL2 licensed projects in the NOTICE file (e.g.
"This product includes software, StAX API (http://stax.codehaus.org/)
distributed under Apache-2.0 license") are not necessary, unless the
jar files contain a NOTICE (and the notice is not for the ASF).

wink-1.0-incubating is in svn twice -- https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/wink/tags/wink-1.0-incubating/

  and https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/wink/tags/wink-1.0-incubating/wink-1.0-incubating/

if a vote is cancelled, please note this by sending a [CANCELLED]
[VOTE] email. The updated subject makes it easier to track... Doesn't
look like this has happened for some of the previous votes.

--kevan