incubator-wink-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Wink 1.0 (RC-4)
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2009 15:40:46 GMT
I'm confused. I like the license/notice files in trunk and branches/
1.0 (e.g.

I don't like the license/notice files in the tag (

) or the source distribution file that you just put up for a vote.

Unless I'm totally confused, here's my -1.

A few additional notes:

the attributions to AL2 licensed projects in the NOTICE file (e.g.
"This product includes software, StAX API (
distributed under Apache-2.0 license") are not necessary, unless the
jar files contain a NOTICE (and the notice is not for the ASF).

wink-1.0-incubating is in svn twice --

if a vote is cancelled, please note this by sending a [CANCELLED]
[VOTE] email. The updated subject makes it easier to track... Doesn't
look like this has happened for some of the previous votes.

On Nov 1, 2009, at 9:39 PM, Nicholas Gallardo wrote:

> I'm calling a vote to release Wink 0.1
> The Maven staging area is at:
> The distributions are in:
> This release is tagged at:
>   (revision 831791)
> The vote will be open here for at least 72 hours.
> Consider this my +1

View raw message