incubator-wink-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Remove me from commiters
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2009 09:04:20 GMT
Sorry folks, after my massive falling out with IBM.... I'm unable to help out with any more
wink development.  I wish things had turned out differently, mostly on the heads of IBM...
no chance I will *ever* work with them again.

I wish you all the best, but I am afraid I can not continue working on this project.

Sorry it has taken so long, got some threatening emails from IBM on the subject, so I kept
quiet.  But I feel its not fair, so i wanted to officially resign.  I hope that does not have
any effect or your graduation.

Sorry,

--jason