incubator-wink-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remove me from commiters
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2009 12:11:05 GMT
Paul,

Please don't jump the gun - "Do you feel that the project needs
further independent mentors?" There is no communication from Jason to
the ppmc mailing list or the private@incubator mailing list and i
certainly haven't received any personal email.

Yes, If anyone wants to help us with mentoring, Very welcome. Just not
like this.

thanks,
dims

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 5:27 AM, Paul Fremantle <pzfreo@gmail.com> wrote:
> Jason
>
> It is very worrying that you got threatening emails from anyone
> involved in the project. Have you brought this up with the mentors? Do
> you feel that the project needs further independent mentors?
>
> Paul
>
> On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 9:04 AM, Jason Dillon <jason@planet57.com> wrote:
>> Sorry folks, after my massive falling out with IBM.... I'm unable to help out with
any more wink development.  I wish things had turned out differently, mostly on the heads
of IBM... no chance I will *ever* work with them again.

>> I wish you all the best, but I am afraid I can not continue working on this project.
>>
>> Sorry it has taken so long, got some threatening emails from IBM on the subject,
so I kept quiet.  But I feel its not fair, so i wanted to officially resign.  I hope that
does not have any effect or your graduation.