incubator-whirr-user mailing list archives: January 2011

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
Olivier Grisel Some feedback and some questions Mon, 03 Jan, 16:26
Olivier Grisel Re: Some feedback and some questions Mon, 03 Jan, 16:52
Tom White Re: Some feedback and some questions Tue, 04 Jan, 06:03
Tom White Re: Issues spinning up a test cluster with Whirr 0.2.0 Tue, 04 Jan, 06:06
Olivier Grisel Re: Some feedback and some questions Tue, 04 Jan, 09:17
praveen.pe...@nokia.com Dynamic creation and destroying hadoop on Rackspace Mon, 10 Jan, 18:27
Tom White Re: Dynamic creation and destroying hadoop on Rackspace Mon, 10 Jan, 19:22
praveen.pe...@nokia.com RE: Dynamic creation and destroying hadoop on Rackspace Mon, 10 Jan, 20:33
Olivier Grisel Re: Dynamic creation and destroying hadoop on Rackspace Mon, 10 Jan, 21:08
praveen.pe...@nokia.com RE: Dynamic creation and destroying hadoop on Rackspace Mon, 10 Jan, 21:21
Andrei Savu Re: Dynamic creation and destroying hadoop on Rackspace Mon, 10 Jan, 21:35
Tom White Re: Dynamic creation and destroying hadoop on Rackspace Mon, 10 Jan, 22:08
praveen.pe...@nokia.com RE: Dynamic creation and destroying hadoop on Rackspace Mon, 10 Jan, 22:22
Tom White Re: Dynamic creation and destroying hadoop on Rackspace Mon, 10 Jan, 23:38
praveen.pe...@nokia.com Re: Dynamic creation and destroying hadoop on Rackspace Mon, 10 Jan, 23:59
Tom White Re: Dynamic creation and destroying hadoop on Rackspace Tue, 11 Jan, 00:03
praveen.pe...@nokia.com RE: Dynamic creation and destroying hadoop on Rackspace Tue, 11 Jan, 00:22
Tom White Re: Dynamic creation and destroying hadoop on Rackspace Tue, 11 Jan, 00:30
praveen.pe...@nokia.com RE: Dynamic creation and destroying hadoop on Rackspace Tue, 11 Jan, 00:32
praveen.pe...@nokia.com RE: Dynamic creation and destroying hadoop on Rackspace Tue, 11 Jan, 16:27
praveen.pe...@nokia.com RE: Dynamic creation and destroying hadoop on Rackspace Tue, 11 Jan, 17:24
Andrei Savu Re: Dynamic creation and destroying hadoop on Rackspace Tue, 11 Jan, 19:19
praveen.pe...@nokia.com RE: Dynamic creation and destroying hadoop on Rackspace Thu, 13 Jan, 00:04
praveen.pe...@nokia.com RE: Dynamic creation and destroying hadoop on Rackspace Thu, 13 Jan, 00:59
praveen.pe...@nokia.com RE: Dynamic creation and destroying hadoop on Rackspace Thu, 13 Jan, 22:22
Tom White Re: Dynamic creation and destroying hadoop on Rackspace Thu, 13 Jan, 22:27
praveen.pe...@nokia.com RE: Dynamic creation and destroying hadoop on Rackspace Thu, 13 Jan, 22:42
Olivier Grisel EC2 vs RackSpace for CPU bound and IO bound MapReduce jobs? Thu, 13 Jan, 23:34
Tom White Re: EC2 vs RackSpace for CPU bound and IO bound MapReduce jobs? Thu, 13 Jan, 23:52
Tom White Re: Dynamic creation and destroying hadoop on Rackspace Fri, 14 Jan, 05:28
Jianwu Wang how to set customized hadoop environment? Thanks. Mon, 17 Jan, 00:58
praveen.pe...@nokia.com Starting up hadoop cluster programatically Wed, 19 Jan, 14:32
Andrei Savu RE: Starting up hadoop cluster programatically Wed, 19 Jan, 14:40
Tom White Re: Starting up hadoop cluster programatically Wed, 19 Jan, 17:18
Amy Zhang Why does my HDFS point to my current directory? Mon, 24 Jan, 05:24
Philip Zeyliger Re: Why does my HDFS point to my current directory? Mon, 24 Jan, 05:28
Amy Zhang Re: Why does my HDFS point to my current directory? Mon, 24 Jan, 05:42
Philip Zeyliger Re: Why does my HDFS point to my current directory? Mon, 24 Jan, 05:47
Amy Zhang Re: Why does my HDFS point to my current directory? Mon, 24 Jan, 06:57
praveen.pe...@nokia.com Running Mapred jobs after launching cluster Thu, 27 Jan, 20:21
Tom White Re: Running Mapred jobs after launching cluster Thu, 27 Jan, 20:42
praveen.pe...@nokia.com RE: Running Mapred jobs after launching cluster Thu, 27 Jan, 20:52
Tom White Re: Running Mapred jobs after launching cluster Thu, 27 Jan, 21:00
Ashish Error while running cassandra using whirr Fri, 28 Jan, 08:53
praveen.pe...@nokia.com RE: Running Mapred jobs after launching cluster Fri, 28 Jan, 14:28
Tom White Re: Running Mapred jobs after launching cluster Fri, 28 Jan, 19:11
Tom White Re: Error while running cassandra using whirr Fri, 28 Jan, 19:16
praveen.pe...@nokia.com RE: Running Mapred jobs after launching cluster Fri, 28 Jan, 20:06
Tom White Re: Running Mapred jobs after launching cluster Fri, 28 Jan, 20:35
praveen.pe...@nokia.com RE: Running Mapred jobs after launching cluster Fri, 28 Jan, 20:56
Paolo Castagna Request Limit Exceeded using Whirr 0.4.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT with 1 jt+nn, 10 dn+tt Fri, 28 Jan, 20:59
Tom White Re: Running Mapred jobs after launching cluster Fri, 28 Jan, 21:01
Tom White Re: Request Limit Exceeded using Whirr 0.4.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT with 1 jt+nn, 10 dn+tt Fri, 28 Jan, 23:03
Ashish Re: Error while running cassandra using whirr Sat, 29 Jan, 04:30
Andrei Savu Re: Error while running cassandra using whirr Sat, 29 Jan, 12:09
Ashish Re: Error while running cassandra using whirr Sat, 29 Jan, 13:13
Andrei Savu Re: Error while running cassandra using whirr Sat, 29 Jan, 13:19
Lars George Re: Error while running cassandra using whirr Sat, 29 Jan, 15:35
Ashish Re: Error while running cassandra using whirr Sat, 29 Jan, 16:01
Lars George Re: Error while running cassandra using whirr Sat, 29 Jan, 16:25
Lars George Re: Request Limit Exceeded using Whirr 0.4.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT with 1 jt+nn, 10 dn+tt Sat, 29 Jan, 16:31
Ashish Re: Error while running cassandra using whirr Sat, 29 Jan, 16:36
Ashish Re: Error while running cassandra using whirr Sat, 29 Jan, 16:48
Lars George Re: Error while running cassandra using whirr Sat, 29 Jan, 17:21
Ashish Re: Error while running cassandra using whirr Sun, 30 Jan, 04:52
Tom White [ANNOUNCE] Apache Whirr 0.3.0-incubating released Mon, 31 Jan, 04:44
Paolo Castagna Re: Request Limit Exceeded using Whirr 0.4.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT with 1 jt+nn, 10 dn+tt Mon, 31 Jan, 18:21
Kiss Tibor Re: Request Limit Exceeded using Whirr 0.4.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT with 1 jt+nn, 10 dn+tt Mon, 31 Jan, 18:45
praveen.pe...@nokia.com RE: Running Mapred jobs after launching cluster Mon, 31 Jan, 19:00
Tom White Re: Running Mapred jobs after launching cluster Mon, 31 Jan, 20:01
Paolo Castagna Re: Request Limit Exceeded using Whirr 0.4.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT with 1 jt+nn, 10 dn+tt Mon, 31 Jan, 20:04
praveen.pe...@nokia.com RE: Running Mapred jobs after launching cluster Mon, 31 Jan, 23:03
Andrei Savu Re: Running Mapred jobs after launching cluster Mon, 31 Jan, 23:14
praveen.pe...@nokia.com Re: Running Mapred jobs after launching cluster Mon, 31 Jan, 23:17
Tom White Re: Running Mapred jobs after launching cluster Mon, 31 Jan, 23:23
Message listThread · Author · Date
Box list
Jul 20143
Jun 20141